Tuesday 4 May 2010

Photos for possible designs of CD cover

1st design photos:















2nd Design photos:


















3rd Design photos:








After taking my photos for each design I have changed my mind completly. My first choice for my CD cover was initialy my 1st design but seeing it as an image I think it would turn out looking unrealistic as a real CD cover. I like the balloon photo in my 3rd Design but I think it would be a bit boring to use as a CD cover, it looks like designs already on the market. The 2nd design was my least favourite when I designed it as it didn't look as colourful as the other two designs but now I see it as an image I think it looks really dynamic. I am going to use 2 out of the 3 photo's of the racetrack one for the front cover and one for the back

No comments:

Post a Comment