Tuesday 4 May 2010

How my magazine advert was aimed at my target audience

Here is how I attracted my target audience to my advert:

* I have used the a similar image of the toy racetrack within my advert as well as placing the CD in the advert to provide an intertextual link between the two so my audience know they are related.
* Curvy, feminine font style - providing a feminine approach to the text is used on the CD cover and on the quotes
* Using the racetrack as my image - this is a young, childlike paradigm providing a youthful approach to my magazine advert - this is also quite unique so will stand out within a magazine
* It's a very simple and innocent image - this gives a fresh approach and looks more innocent and childlike
* I have used bright colours of yellow and green within my text and the colours of the cars - providing the audience with a youthful vibe to my CD cover - this will also stand out within a magazine.
* I have also put Owl City's website and myspace webpage - Mostly the younger generation of my target audience use myspace providing my young audience with a social way of researching the band through ways they are used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment