Monday 22 March 2010

Brainstorm of initial ideas


This is my rough notes of my initial ideas for my music video,I did this to see if my ideas were feasible. Media encoders and producers are influenced in many different ways and I found this in our initial ideas and what restrictions we would have.ed.
In relation to the process of mediation on institutions, there are many factors which can have a negative effect on their product. Our restrictions were budget and time,two most important factors. We wanted to create a professional music video even though we had a budget of almost nothing, this is why I wrote out my initial ideas to see if there were any problems that I could not carry out.and the influences several factors have on a decision such as institution issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment