Tuesday 23 February 2010

Yet another change

Ollie our 'lead singer' decided he didn't want to take part in our video any more so today i have been searching for another person who would take on the role. I was specifically looking for boys in my school who do or have once done drama, this was because we want our lead singer to have a lot of close up shots and to portray a lot of emotion so we thought a drama student would show emotions much better. I quickly realised no boys in my year took drama, which wasn't very pleasing but then I moved on to the year below me. One of my friends Jolyon took drama, so I asked him if he would like the role or if not would any of his friends with drama experience like to step in. He excepted the part and now we can finally get the filming of our band performances underway =]

No comments:

Post a Comment